Via Aldo Moro, 33
41043 Formigine (MO)
Tel: 059511301 – Fax: 059511318
VAT number 01571970365
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Internet site browsers.
Lodesani & Carreri Srl as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site no data is kept after closing the browser;
- advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistics and analysis of navigation and users.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative obligations:
- of obligations under the laws in force.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes related to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- customer management.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Method of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using third party software systems;
- by means of electronic calculators using managed or programmed software systems;
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- Commercial office.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Facebook Connect: Advertising Service, Target Advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Content Customization;
- Google Analytics: Target advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
- Google Tag Manager: Analytics / Measurement, Content Customization, Optimization.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Conservation Period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time that does not exceed the services provided.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the most common browsing modes, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Owner: the Data Controller, according to the Law, is Lodesani & Carreri Srl (Via Aldo Moro, 33, 41043 Formigine (MO), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 059511301; P.Iva: 01571970365) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet address https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?12139358957 .
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint with the control authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.