High Speed CNC Press Brake:
The structure of IMAC’s press brakes is in electro welded steel normalized before the assembly. The stretches of the structure are eliminated after the welding by decreasing the flexions and the deformations of the table and of the structure itself.
The back gauge beam is in rugged material and guarantees maximum steadiness.
The construction of the back gauge, of the drive system of the stroke, of the ball screws, of the brushless motor in alternate current and of the encoder, is realized in order to get continuous production and to keep the starting exactness for the entire life of the press brake machine.
– Integrated into the modern aesthetic concepts of new industrial design, high quality production process, simple and generous appearance
– The latest high frequency response hydraulic control technology, faster speed, higher efficiency and more stample precision
– Optimizing the validation for the treatment frame and rigidity of whole machine, researching and apllying the hydraulic compensation struction, ensure MPE series precision bending processing
– The best parameter matching, the core of the optimal configuration, guarantee the stable performance and easier operation to realize bending process for all kinds of complicated workpiece
– Adopt DELEM DA56S from the Netherlands
– Hydraulic system adopt full loop electro-hydraulic servo synchronized control system from Germany
– Backgauge has two axis as standard, X axis move forward and backward, R axis make upward and downward, finger-stop can move easily along linear guide
– Adopt mechanical fast clamping and European type upper tooling, 2-V quick change for bottom die Front support can be adjusted along worktable by step