Oleo dynamic working through two cylinders to guarantee a constant
and smooth notching.
• A large and rigid working table with directional triple
functions engraved brass scales for measuring the various types
• Squaring guides equipped with reference holes every 15°.
• An absolute rigidity of the notching group is provided
by lateral columns and by a central guide.
• Internal stroke to turn the notching machine into a small
shearing machine in order to get straps with a maximum length
of 200 mm.
• A head configuration allowing cuts longer than the blade
• Blade holder sector blocking through 8 cylinders and a
safety device preventing the machine from any movement when the
blades are released.
• Six slots with brass scales on the working table to enable
the operator to use disappearing references and to obtain complex
• Electronic stroke regulator with digital reading.
• Brass measuring scales with a triple function to guarantee
a quick set up of the piece and a long endurance.
• A cutting area protection sheet in Polycarbonate that
gives the operator uninhibited sight of the working area while
assuring a great working safety.
• Fixed alignment between the upper and the lower blades
with rectified guides in order to guarantee parallel movements
among the blades.
• A control board from which it’s possible to select
the single stroke working or shot working in order to make it
easy to personalize and optimize the time thanks also to the electronic
stroke regulator which sets a limit to the stroke to a pre-arranged
position according to the requirements.
• Swarf collecting box.